How can I help?
There are many ways you can help the Foundation. Choose the option that's right for you:
Become our information ambassador. Talk about the Foundation's initiatives, about those who need help, and about the situation in Belarus. The more people hear about what's going on, the stronger and wider our community will become. You can read about the Foundation's activities in our publishers and on our website.
Donations to the fund are a tremendous support for a wide variety of repressed people:
- assistance to the families of political prisoners
- for the evacuation of those involved in criminal cases
- support for activists of courtyard initiatives
- retraining for those dismissed for political reasons
- Personal fundraisers for students, doctors, workers, and all those who have spoken out against the violence of the regime and have themselves been affected by it. You can support our rallies through the website and on social networks: Facebook, Telegram, Instagram.
We try to reach out with our and your support to every person who turns to us for help. But there are times when there just aren't enough hands. So you can give us your greatest resource — your time and expertise. Write to us here or in our publishers.
We believe in our huge BYSOL family, the global family of caring people who continue to be heartbroken by the hard news from Belarus. But together we are a huge force that can definitely cope with any problem and challenge!