Assistance to a CC member who has a dramatic deterioration in her health while adapting in Poland

  • Story

To this day, I am a member of the extended CC and, given the danger of being in Belarus, I was forced to go to Poland. For the time being, I am living in a camp for foreigners in Gruzdzendz. I received an international protection card, but I can stay there only until the 16th of May. On that day my health insurance runs out. It is just coincidence that now my health is deteriorating sharply (I have a disability): I cannot walk or see well, and only my left arm works.

My IPI (Individual Integration Program) takes place in Grodzisk Mazowiecki, near Warsaw, but the program starts after 3-5 months. The conditions for passing the program are that I must have a meldunk (residence permit), which, of course, I do not have. Along with the health insurance, I lose my place of residence on May 16. I also do not have a job yet. I have tried to solve all the problems on my own, but I realized that this is beyond my abilities. I will be grateful for any help, as the situation is desperate.

How much is needed?

1030€ — enough money to rent a place to live for three months; to buy food; to pay for transportation while I am looking for a job.

The collection is over. Сollected:
€ 250
The collection is over. Сollected: € 250